Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guest Starring on E-Sourcing Forum

Just a heads up to my global audience that for a while I will be guest blogging regularly on E-Sourcing Forum, one of the most widely read blogs on procurement and spend management. E-Sourcing Forum is written by my friend David Bush, CEO of Iasta. Iasta is one of the leading providers of e-sourcing software and services, providing solutions for spend analysis, strategic sourcing and contract management. I'm not sure that Dave knows what he's letting himself in for, and I fully expect to be fired when Dave realizes how much my posts are lowering the tone of the place. Nevertheless, ESF will be where you can find me. Some of my upcoming posts will include:

Can Spend Analysis Have an ROI?

".....Numerous companies of all sizes across many industries are making high dollar resource deployment decisions in procurement while having little or no access to a piece of information that is critical to the procurement decision making process....."

A Cautionary Tale of Zero Investment (Released in the UK under the title "I Didn't Do a Spend Analysis but I Sourced Anyway")

A tale of dry holes and those who drilled them.

Surefire Strategy #8 For Producing a Consulting Train Wreck: "Just Focus on what You Can Control, You Can't be Blamed for Someone Else's Actions"

The pitfalls of assuming that you will not be held accountable for the mis-deeds of those over which you hold no sway.

No comments: